Tuesday, September 6, 2016

6th Sep 2016 (羅賓 – Hins Cheung)

The song for today is “羅賓” by Hins. This is Hins’ latest song. The direct English translation of the title is “Robin”

The lyrics of the song are about friendship. It is about how that there is always a friend that be with us all the time like a sidekick, assisting us and fighting with us. The protagonist said: “How many novels or movies, cartoon or comic, exaggerated Batman to be so great. I don’t know why to be surprise. Even at the most interesting section, shouldn’t we pay attention to the sidekick behind the warrior? The bullets just fly passes, must feel a bit scare. Blocking the knife with bare hand, how? You told me to go, I instantly go. After work, please be grateful. When I climb the tower bare handed, please drag me up. “Still alright?”, say it. How many love in this world will never bargain. Being the best friend of Batman, must have a heart that is not scare of dying. What I have done for you, is like rejecting a long life. Whether you want to save the universe or sit at the roof to gaze at the moon, I will always be there, being a sidekick. Hard to distinguish left and right, I only get your back. Still waiting for you, when you lift your head I will follow you. Whether penguin controlling the weather or the joker is attacking the world. I will be accompanying you to face each and every one of them. I wanted every news to cover me, don’t leave me out. Best friend, or love, I am happy to embarrassed myself, accept everything. Perhaps my role determined my fate. You told me to block (I push), I block (I push). Even if I got hit by a bullet, I will still keep it up. To lift up a protagonist, you need a group of sidekick. Oscar will give me “Best backdrop”. Not worthy to have your surname, so I will follow you, and still be happy. Being Batman best friend, must always be in danger. Willing to treat you well is rejecting a long life. I wanted every news to cover me, don’t leave me out. Best friend, or love, I am happy to embarrassed myself. Not lover, but we will travel together. Boy or girl and Old or youth, there is an excuse. Better than being a master, all this is just an excuse to make me feel better. After crying, the service will remain the same. Being able to be with you to the end, who would worry to be a sidekick and lose all the freedom. The whole world will admire this sidekick. Even through this act, I can only get the lease amount of shoot. Best friend, not fallen in love yet. Willing to embarrass myself, truthful to you as usual.” Hope you will like the song.

15th Nov 2014 (隱形人 – Hins Cheung)


羅賓 – Hins Cheung



No comments:

Post a Comment